Confidence in the Kitchen: Grilliní & Smokiní
6:30 PM Good Food Store
Confidence in the Kitchen: Grillin' & Smokin'
Tuesday, August 7, 6:30 pm, $35
Doug Smith takes pride in his ability to throw a fantastic backyard barbecue. Doug, former GFS Cooking School Coordinator and Beer & Wine Buyer, wants to share some of his secrets for putting together a smokin' summer party. He'll have his smoker out on the GFS patio and that's where you'll gather to watch him demonstrate a variety of seasonal recipes that showcase grilling and smoking techniques every backyard chef needs to know.
• Chilled Melon Soup with Heirloom Tomato Relish
• Grilled Endive & Fennel Salad with Prawn & Papaya Kebabs
• Grilled Swordfish Tacos with Roasted Chile Verde & Lime-Hominy Slaw
• Smoked Pork Loin with Grilled Shiitake-Corn Hash & Ancho Compound Butter
• Charred Peaches with Mascarpone & Rosewater
Age Group: All Ages Venue: Good Food Store Address: 1600 S 3rd St West Phone: 541-FOOD