Learn the living language of Aikido
5:30 PM Aikido of Missoula
Aikido - The Martial Art of Harmony
Spring Intro Class for Adults starts Tuesday, April 10th at 5:30 p.m.
This special four-week spring class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30-6:45 p.m., through May 3rd. Please call or email for more information on getting started.
Aikido is a noncompetitive martial art of beauty, power & balance. Suitable for men & women of all ages.
This beginning course provides orientation to the art of Aikido, and includes:
* Introduction to Aikido principles & philosophy
* Beginning falling and rolling
* Introduction to basic techniques
* Beginning self-defense awareness
* Centering, breathing and blending exercises
* Introduction to the training process
Visit our website, call or come by to watch a class!
208 E. Main, Located on the 2nd floor of the historic Union Hall Building
Age Group: 18+ Venue: Aikido of Missoula Address: 208 E. Main, Located on the 2nd floor of the historic Union Hall Building Phone: 549-8387